Monday, August 24, 2009

Win Baltimore Sports-Themed Keychains

The good people at WholesaleKeyChain.com have sent me some Oriole and Ravens themed keychains to review on the site with a chance to send a couple out to some of my readers. Here they are!






They are well put together, no cheap feel to these products at all and they are officially licensed products of the NFL and MLB. Both of the Orioles keychains are metal with the Orioles logo. The bottle opener keychain is a particular favorite of mine and I have tested it out to ensure functionality!

The Ravens keychain is leather with the Ravens logo medallion.

They also allow for three lines of engraving on select keychains for only $5.99. These would make affordable and personalized stocking stuffers for the holiday season.

I was allowed to run a contest to give away these three keychains so I decided to do a trivia question.

In 1997, Jimmy Key started the season 8-0 for the Baltimore Orioles. He beat two teams twice during that stretch. Who were they?

Send a tweet with the answer to my Twitter account and I will send the first three respondents the keychain of their choice. (First come, first served of course.)

If you are interested in checking out WholesaleKeyChain.com, please use the promotional code "dempseysarmy" to get 10% off your order.

OK, resume party...

No comments: