When looking for ways to monetize this blog, I look for solutions that match my interests, are in sync with the subjects we cover here and will benefit my readers. I have no interest in online gambling, dating sites or discount drugs so I have a hard time taking money to hock those products and it is highly unlikely you will see those kinds of ads on my site.
But I do love Oriole baseball and I like getting the best price for my game tickets. That's where TiqIQ comes in.
TiqIQ is an aggregator that shows ticket prices from a number of vendors to help you get the best prices for the seats at the games you want to attend. There is a "ticket filter" to help you find the number of seats together at the price you are willing to spend. In addition, the interactive seating chart for Camden Yards allows you to see where the available tickets are as well as a virtual view from the seats.
Features and Benefits:
1. Aggregated Listings: They aggregate all major sellers in the market so you can find the best deal.
2. TiqZone Categorization: They break each venue up into TiqZones, which are groupings of sections that we’ve determined are comparable in value.
3. TiqIQ Statistics: They provide ticket-level buying intelligence through their IQ rating and TiqIQ Statistics.
4. E-Ticket Filter: Want tickets last minute? You can find all the available e-tickets so you can print your tickets from home or the office.
5. All-in Pricing Option: Before you complete your sale you'll be able to tell exactly how much your tickets will cost including all service and shipping fees.
Help a brother out. Especially if you like my coverage of the minors and Oriole prospects, check out this service and see if you like it. It can help you get your game day tickets and put some gas in my tank to get to Greenville or Gwinnett or down to Sarasota to cover the Gulf Coast League games this summer.
The widget will be on the left hand side of the blog all season. Give it a try.