Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year...and Thanks

Happy New Year to all you long-suffering Oriole fans who are goodly enough to read my posts. Thanks for overlooking my clumsy writing, endless typos and meandering rants that, hopefully, make some sense to you guys.

Thanks to the "real" writers who have linked to Dempsey's Army and given me a little attention. Thanks to my fellow bloggers and especially the ones who torture themselves by blogging about the Baltimore Orioles. It is good to have peers who are bright and talented. As I was saying to Stacey of Camden Chat earlier today, the Oriole bloggers have a very low douche bag factor when compared to bloggers for other baseball teams and that makes this all a lot more fun.

We have, yet again, doubled our readership in 2010 and look forward to finding enough material to attract more of you in 2011.

And even if 2011 is a losing season for the 14th straight time...I'm going to make it. We all will...


The Mountain Goats "This Year" from A Bruntel on Vimeo.

No comments: