Monday, December 31, 2007

Year End Thoughts

There are plenty of year end wrapups across the O's Blogosphere so instead of doing one myself, I'll just highlight the good works of others.

The very prolific Anthony Amobi has end of the year awards for the Baltimore Orioles over at Oriole Post.

At Oriole Magic, Heathir Irvin has an article meant as a Christmas wish list for O's fans but does a nice wrapup of the offseason action.

The best of the wrapups thus far has to be the blow-by-blow of 2007 by The Wayward Oriole.

The official 2007 retrospective by your Baltimore Orioles.

*****

I think Roch may have already posted a link to this but here is a link to the Top Ten Oriole Prospects according to TopProspectAlert.com.

*****

I had a horrible dream last night that Erik Bedard was traded to Seattle but Adam Jones was not included in the deal. But it was just a dream, a terrible, terrible dream.

*****

I'll give some love to a new blog called Swanz's Sandlot who did a nice impartial (he appears to be a fan neither team) breakdown of the Tejada to Houston deal.

*****

Well, that's all I got O's fans. Here's to a brighter 2008 season...

No comments: