Monday, March 1, 2010

Programming Note

Just a heads up to any readers that I will not be posting a lot this week. I am working on a redesign for the site, a longer historical post and prepping for my Spring Training trip among other things.

You may have noticed that instead of collecting a bunch of links for my "Base Hits" posts that I am posting little reaction blurbs as I see them, hopefully keeping those observations more timely than the other format and you may see some of those this week but little else.

Look for some photos, video and more starting this weekend as I report back from Sarasota. You can follow me on Twitter too (@dempseysarmy) if you like.

Speaking of Spring Training, here's the link to my Unofficial Orioles Spring Training Guide that I have updated and will continue to update. Some find it useful.

2 comments:

Jon Shepherd said...

you know my wants . . . videos of the young minor league guys . . . hard to find that stuff.

DempseysArmy said...

I'm just hoping they have a guide at the minor league complex with the players' numbers.

E-mail me anyone you specifically want and I will do my best.